Copyright Claims Stink! Related to YouTube

Written by Awkward Situations on Saturday, April 07, 2007

First off, this isn't the Viacom claim issue Im talking about. All though that did sufficiantly screw me and all of you over if you liked watching South Park or other shows like that from Comedy Central or any outlet of Viacom on YouTube.
--
No friends this is about a claim from a film company who got 12 of my videos that I had worked hard to edit to fit down to size and still maintain quality all in less than few days. I removed the videos some at least myself but alot of them simply vanished with nothing to explain but "Taken down by copyright claims". Which brings me to this topic. I think it's right that we have copyrights but not when they harm the viewing audience's chance to view movies, which (the companies don't relize) actually helps promote their items, movies, etc(s).

Now if your wondering what I did to get that claim against me I uploaded a complete movie to YouTube, BUT Understand the BUT here, I gave full credit to the company who made the movie, as well as tell them beforehand and never got rejected for it. And now they did this to me. I won't specify the company, nor the movie involved but I do feel somewhat cheated and letdown by YouTube that they could allow users to be stripped of their hard worked video editors.

Eh but I guess some people may never learn about whats right and wrong anymore. I guess soon YouTube will be shutdown for it's "Copyright Infringment" problems. Sigh. Well it was good while it lasted I guess.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ Copyright Claims Stink! Related to YouTube ”

Copyright 2008