My apologies for not updating in awhile..

Written by Awkward Situations on Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I've been really busy so I haven't really had time to make any new interesting posts. The china profile is still being worked on in Microsoft Word so it may be a few more days before I post something interesting, like usual, or at least like sometimes. (Heh.) Anyways I got approved for a 10 dollar post at PayPerPost. It's a baby step to becoming a better more accomplished and somewhat money generating blogger. Although I still do it just becuase I like socializing and talking to others about random stuff. Anyways I gotta go, God Bless and keep blogging or doing whatever bloggers do in their spare time. (Myself, just eat, go to work, come home, watch tv, sleep, repeat cycle.) lol. Like a never ending ferris wheel ride, as such is life in some cases. Anyways enough with the phychology crap, and on with the not being here-ness for tonight. Night' all!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ My apologies for not updating in awhile.. ”

Copyright 2008