Country Pictures -- China -- The Forbidden Majesty..

Written by Awkward Situations on Thursday, July 19, 2007

CHINA
China is a land of so much rich diversity. It's politics MUST* be left aside to enjoy it's aw inspiring temples, shrines, and wonderful scenery. And lets not forget the architecture. China is a land that has held on to it's past and like Japan, displays it for all to see. Below you will see what I mean.
--
Before I do, I have a very special blog to mention, like the ones I mentioned yesterday. This one, http://www.jmbauhaus.com/sparklemotion/, is part of a 3 cluster blog that covers a variety of cool and interesting topics for today's ever changing lifestyle. Check it out guys, I loved it just as much as the others!








And yes, les' we not forget the Great Wall..









Rice Fields..






















Even area's like this are so amazingly pretty..












--
This is simply a teaser of what you will see in these lands, I'm not going to spoil it for you anymore so just lay back and relax and enjoy it for what it is, a wonderful country that must be explored and seen and heard and felt, such as Japan.
--
(Note: FUNMANSION.COM owns the images that have their logo on it, I in no way take claim of these pictures, and they are all copyrighted by someone, I'm just too lazy to find out who, rights to whoever owns them 2007.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ Country Pictures -- China -- The Forbidden Majesty.. ”

Copyright 2008