The Obama Chronicles, OH NO YOU DIN'T'

Written by Awkward Situations on Friday, October 05, 2007

So if you watch the news constantly like me and other lifeless leeches I know here on the good ole' internet you know Obama didn't wear his american flag pin on his lapel, becuase of the way the war is going. Apparently however it's gotten to the point where not wearing one is unpatriotic. Look I don't agree with what this man says but if you don't want to wear your american flag pin, big deal. I'm sure he still celebrates this great country in other ways, just that way was taken off due to his feelings for the war.
--
In any case the war isn't America, so thats where the "you should still be patriotic no matter what direction America is going" attitude. Look all I know is I fly 2 american flags in my backyard, wear american flag pins on my suits and have an coffee mug with reagan and kennedy's heads on them behind an american flag. If I'm not pro american I don't know what I am.
--
I'm not a fat southerner so don't accuse me of that, not that theres anything wrong with southern people, I love them. Not fat people though, hehe.
--
Anyways see you guys tommorrow or maybe sooner.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 1 comments: Responses to “ The Obama Chronicles, OH NO YOU DIN'T' ”

  2. By Unknown on October 9, 2007 at 1:07 AM

    good news

    thank you

    mahesh
    (www.thinkingstreet.com)

Copyright 2008