I guess I should welcome you inside..

Written by Awkward Situations on Saturday, April 07, 2007

So welcome? Yeah. I've made several Blogger blogs on reviews, and downloads but I figured for a change I would created a blog that deals with a variety of issues, both serious and non-cereal. {South-Park Reference, which im sure you guys know about!}. Anyways welcome to this parade? Party or something. I don't really know what this is. It's not even human, it's sub-human. Or something mutated from a cow. Eh, I think I need to lay off the joints for awhile.

Anyways enjoy the random ramblings of me, myself and I. And my imaginary friend that lives in my ear canal.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ I guess I should welcome you inside.. ”

Copyright 2008